2.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am having unauthorised charges, you're billing me when I have no account and no activity. Please explain the charges dated 08/12/2016 and 08/16/2016. Also please ensure that there will be no more "stealing" from my bank account. RSVP

stan.orlowski@comcast.net

former customer of AWS

More words to fill out review word minimum, which is a *** idea (to me); please suggest how I might elucidate more clearly and with more detail please.

orlo000 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Amazon Web Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $82 and wants Amazon Web Services to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stealing from by bank account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon Web Services amazon web services staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments