2.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Has anyone noticed besides me, Amazon doesn't offer an email where a live person will address complaints and get back to you? My latest adventure was the PRIME shipping they offer.

I signed up on a trial and my first package I tried using them with didn't arrive at all. It was send using USPO which sent the package to the wrong zip code and it was returned to seller. I was greatful I checked on it after 5 days and found this out since Amazon told me nothing. I DID reorder the item and got it one day before I needed it for a wedding.

I wanted to tell Amazon about my experience, but there's not place to do that. Then, they send me a no reply email to take survey on Prime? I thought this was my chance to inform them, but the survey didn't download and I tried 3 times. WTF?

Does anything work there and how would they know?

You can only lodge complaints with a pull down menu and if you can't find your complaint you're out of luck! Anyway, I didn't sign up for prime and don't regret it since it failed me at least on the first attempt and no one cared...so now I'm here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments